Through our commercial services company, UGCS Ltd, we offers tailor made, flexible, high quality training programmes that make a measurable difference to workforce personnel and practices. UGCS provides outstanding learning experiences for delegates using our team of highly experienced trainers, backed up by efficient, customer-focussed training co-ordinators.
The majority of the training carried out through UGCS Ltd is accredited and widely recognised throughout the UK’s public and private sectors, and we routinely deliver training both locally and globally. The high quality of our training provision has been recognised by the award of Centre of Excellence status by both the Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply (CIPS) and the Chartered Quality Institute.
UGCS offer an extensive range of high quality training courses, many of which can be run in-company:
• Chartered Institute of Professional Development (CIPD)
• Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply (CIPS) Foundation, Advanced and Graduate Diploma
• Chartered Quality Institute Diploma in Quality (CQI)
• Institute of Credit Management (ICM)
• Institute of Directors (IoD) Development Programmes in Company Direction
• IOSH Managing Safely
• Managing Successful Programmes (MSP)
• National Vocational Qualification (NVQ) at Levels 3, 4 and 5 in Management, Supply Chain Management, and Learning and Development.
• NEBOSH Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
• PRINCE2 Project Management
A selection of non-accredited short courses are also offered in areas such as Team Leadership, Project Management, Procurement, Construction, Facilities Management, Health and Safety, and Quality & Environmental Management.
For information on Glamorgan’s MBA course please click here.
Please contact Helen Colley (firstname.lastname@example.org) or David Austin (email@example.com) on 01443 482482.