The Careers and Employability Service can help you recruit high quality students and graduates from the University of South Wales.
Opportunities – Is the vacancy portal for students and graduates of the University of South Wales (previously the University of Glamorgan and University of Newport).
Advertising Vacancies (Opportunities)
We are able to advertise the following opportunities free of charge via our online searchable vacancy service – 'Opportunities’. The vacancies now feed through to the home page of our student portal 'UniLife’ which has over 10,000 log in’s a week. The picture to the left shows how this appears. Vacancies also be seen by registered students across all campuses that includes: Newport City campus, Caerleon campus, Glyntaff campus, Treforest and Cardiff campus. They will also be seen by all registered graduates.
Simply visit Opportunities click 'Register now’ and follow the step by step instructions to add your vacancy details.
If you experience any problems adding your vacancy details onto the system please use the help section which you have access to once registered/logged on. If still experiencing problems E-mail the Careers Service with the details of the problem.
Your vacancy details should include the following information:
• Company details – full address (including postcode & web address), type/description of business (essential)
• Vacancy details / requirements – degree subject/skills sought, job title, hours of work (essential)
• Salary – (essential except for Voluntary/Unpaid Work)
• How and where to apply (essential)
• Closing date – if a closing date is not supplied on-going is specified, vacancies will be displayed on the vacancy system for 1 month only
If you would like to advertise nationwide Graduate Prospects have an online portal for employers to advertise with Graduate Prospects in their various publications.
You can also advertise your vacancies nationwide via Graduate Prospects through its links with university careers services across the UK. Please note that there is a charge for this service.